There are a lot of things we wanted to tell our husband or wife or boyfriend or girlfriend but sometimes, words just won’t fit on how we actually feel.
That is the reason why I thought of writing some anniversary messages that you can send to him or her, hoping you can find some messages here that fit exactly your thoughts or how you feel to make your anniversary extra special.
Anniversary Message for Him or Her LDR
1. I have fallen in love with you as a stranger whose heart is so familiar with mine. We talk like we were long time friends even when we haven’t met yet. You know that I was afraid to try and fall in love again because of so many times that I’ve been hurt before. But I’m so glad that I did give myself a chance to know you better. I’m glad I took another chance on love. I shouldn’t have felt this wonderful feeling of joy and contentment and bliss and passion all at the same time if I haven’t met you.
As we celebrate our anniversary, I want you to know that I’m grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for making me feel how important I am and for sharing your life with me. I’m looking forward to many more years of being with you.
I love you babe. Happy anniversary!
2. On the first time that we met, I was terrified. I’m afraid that you might not like me. Talking over the phone is really special but to be together in person is totally different. When we gazed at each other’s eyes, I felt your sincerity. I felt how happy you were that finally we can hold each other and kiss.
I will never forget how you held me close to you and kissed me for the first time. It was passionate and fiery and it’s as if the world stopped moving and all I can see is you. This is a memory I carried with me when I went home.
And up to now, after years of being married, the memory still lingers in my mind. And though you are far away from me right now, I know that you will never break your promise of loving me forever.
Rest assured that I will love you for the rest of my life. Happy anniversary sweetheart!
3. I think I have said all the things I need you to know. I couldn’t possibly think of anything that I haven’t told you yet. I don’t know how to make our anniversary special. Maybe I should just tell you that I have ran out of words and now I think it’s time to prove them.
Thank you for choosing to spend the rest of your life with me even if it means that we need to be separated from each other.
Thank you for being patient in waiting for me. I will be home soon my love. I promise you that. Happy anniversary!
4. I know that we couldn’t talk or see each other as often as we would want to but even if we are miles away, it doesn’t change my love for you. And knowing that you feel the same way, it’s something that really makes my day. Happy Anniversary!
5. It’s hard to be united in marriage only to be separated by distance. I know this is hard for you and this is difficult for me too but I know that our love will keep us together and our love will stay like this forever. Happy Anniversary!
6. I am at a point in my life when time couldn’t move any slower. I wish it would stop dragging on and on because there is somewhere I’d rather be. I’d rather be with you who make my life worth living. I will see you very soon. Happy Anniversary!
7. Time is too slow whenever we’re far away from one another and too fast when we’re together. I just wish that time hustles so I can be with you and stops right there when I’m with you. I love you so much. Happy Anniversary!
8. I am so attached that I don’t know how I can separate myself from you. And no matter what you do to hurt me or leave me broken and bruised, I couldn’t make myself turn away from you. Yes, I’m too stubborn to let you go. I want this to work out so badly that I’m willing to take whatever pain you got. This long distance relationship is killing me too but let’s hang in there, okay? Let’s not put all our sacrifice to waste. I love you. And I know you do too. Let’s make this work, shall we? Happy Anniversary!
9. People think I’m crazy and I think they are right. I’m crazy about finding you, about finally getting a life with you. I’m crazy about everything, everything about you. Happy Anniversary!
10. When I fell in love with you, I fell in love about everything, every quirk, every habit that you have. And I won’t exchange you for anything else in the world. I know our situation right now really sucks but this distance is just a test and I know we could get through it. Let’s just trust each other, okay? I love you so much. You’re my one and only and that remains forever. Happy Anniversary!
11. At the end of the day, it’s how well we take care of each other. It’s how much we love each other. And most of all, it’s about how willing we are to understand each other. This my love, has taken us to where we are now. Look at us now. Getting stronger every year. I love you so much. Happy Anniversary!
12. Do you know why our relationship lasts this long? It’s because you have this habit of listening to everything I say and you respond almost always in a positive way. I so admire you for that and I wonder how you can always put up with me. Thanks for always understanding me and my shortcomings. I promise I could do better. I love you! Happy Anniversary!
13. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. Today, on our anniversary and onward I vow and commit myself to stay in love with you for the rest of my life. Happy Anniversary my love!
14. One year is gone and I’m happy that we are still together. I am looking forward to many more anniversaries with you and I hope very soon that we can celebrate our anniversary together. I miss you so much honey… Happy Anniversary!
15. Today on our anniversary, I’m sending all my love to you. Wherever you are right now, I pray that you are fine. I know that this is very hard for you. This is hard for me too. But hang in there. We will soon be together, I promise. Happy Anniversary!