I have expressed my thoughts, these love quotes about moving on and letting go, for everyone who at present finds it hard to move on.
I know that there are a lot of people who can relate to this. I believe that reading love quotes about moving on and letting go can help you in whatever you’re going through right now.
It may be easier said than done but please know that this too shall pass and this is just a beginning of a wonderful and a happy ending. So don’t give up. Just never give up.
1. If you happen to give your heart to a person who can’t appreciate it and take care of it, you have the right to get it back. You don’t have to tie yourself into a person who doesn’t know your worth. It might be very hard to accept at first but you will see. You will be fine shortly.
2. When you’re with somebody who hardly shows you how special you are than you do to them, do not ignore their offhand behavior just because you love them.
3. I deserve someone better than you simply because I have all the love to give to someone who won’t try to hurt me, who knows my worth, who appreciates me and most of all, who can love me for who I am.
4. When you love someone, really really love him or her, you don’t think of yourself. You think first of their happiness. When you see that they are happy, you become happy as well. Even if it means you have to let them go.
5. It’s better for two people to break up so they can grow up because it takes two grownups for a relationship to work.
6. There are a lot of things we hold on to. There are people we can’t just give up on. Realize however that if they have to let you go to get rid of you, there’s no point of pushing yourself into their life.
7. Truth is, you can never love someone by pushing yourself to love him or her. You just have to realize that love isn’t really there.
8. Try to avoid getting into a half-hearted relationship when you just got out of one.
9. Heartbreaks are the stepping stones to a greater love.
10. It is hard to see how your ex has finally moved on. But it’s harder to show that you don’t mind at all when you can hardly get back to your feet and heal your shattered heart.
11. I know you love me so much. But if ever time comes that I won’t deserve your love, would you still be there for me? I know it’s hard, but if you cannot hold on any longer, I would be willing to let you go. I love you but I also want you to be happy.
12. I have given you my whole life but you chose to ignore it. Now you realized my worth when I chose to end it.
13. Missing you is the easiest part of losing you. Worst is when you took a part of me and I have to let you go.
14. When I run away, don’t come after me. I’m running away not because I want you to realize my worth. I’m running away because I HAVE REALIZED MY WORTH.
15 . The good in goodbye is a realization that you are far better off when you live separate lives.
16. There are things worth holding on but there are also things we need to let go to find their worth.
17. The day you walked away is the same day you’ve thrown my love away. And the minute you realized how fool you were for leaving me is the same minute I realized how fool I was for crying over you.
18. Your heart may have been shattered many times but remember, time heals; life goes on, hearts get stronger.
19. It’s hard to move on from a relationship that neither of you wants to end but both of you should agree that ending it is a necessity.
20. Sometimes, we try so hard to fix our relationship giving so much space for its growth that we neglect to give each other the space for our own growth.
21. Living through the past is like being in an island – alone, unseen, breathing but not living; only existing.
22. Life goes and moves on whether we like it or not. Sometimes we lose, sometimes we win. You may have a broken heart but remember that at one point in your life, you also have broken someone’s heart.
23. You know that it’s time to move on when the excess baggage starts to feel heavy and you have to throw them away. Don’t wait for far too long to realize that.
24. You can say you have moved on when you can forgive those who hurt you and you can forgive yourself too. You don’t have to have a sense of clarity for everything. You stop asking why. You just let it all go.
25. Healing oneself is not only a recovery. It’s also a discovery of your true strength.
26. I think it’s normal to cry over something that you lost – but only for a period of time. You can’t mourn forever, you know.
27. Enough of the drama. Wipe your tears. Wash your face. Look in the mirror and say, “Enough is enough, I’m moving on.”
28. You can’t grow old being bitter. Throw yourself into adventure and fun. Life is too short to be wasted on stupid memories of the past.
29. Holding on makes us strong. And so does letting go.
30. And perhaps, the hardest part of letting go and moving on is to accept that he or she has already moved on.