Sometimes, it’s also good to let him know how you feel or what you are thinking about and encourage him to do the same. It may sound cheesy or corny but expressing your thoughts is a very good way of validating your feelings for each other. This helps in strengthening your relationship with the one you love and also in rekindling the spark or fire that might have been extinguished from all the fights.
If you are running out of things to say to your boyfriend or husband, here are some love messages that you can send him. It’s good to send some love messages to him once in a while just to let him know that you are thinking about him.
Love Messages to Boyfriend or Husband
1. I may not have entered at the most perfect time in your life but I know that everything happens for a reason. And maybe, just maybe, God knows you have endured too long and He sent me to you because He knows that it’s time to be happy, not only for you, but also for me.
2. You are the only one who can make me feel this way – happy and frightened at the same time; I’m so happy with all the love you are showing me but I’m afraid you are too good to be true. Are you real? Can a man really love a woman this much? You can practically do everything for me. You even chose me over your passion without making me feel guilty.
But I know I have to give you what you deserve too. The happiness that you can get from living your passion is something I can’t replace or compensate. So I want you to follow your own dreams because I know it’s for your own personal growth and fulfillment. And I’m supporting you all the way. I’ve always got your back.
3. Of course I didn’t see it coming. When I met you, I am at a stage in my life where I can no longer see myself falling in love again. I’m fine being alone rather than being in a toxic relationship. But you were different. You proved to me that love is a risk worth taking. You made me believe that if I don’t take a chance with you, then I will be missing out on life.
4. There was something in your voice that calms me each time I get mad at something. You always have a way to make me laugh even during those times that I get irritated easily. I don’t know how you do that but it surprises me. No one has ever done that for me. Either they get mad too or they simply walk away. But you are different. You’ve always been this jolly and and kind-hearted and that’s what I like most about you.
5. It’s the first time today that I upset you. I’m sorry that you felt being taken for granted. I didn’t mean to do that. You were frustrated but you’re still very cool about it. And somehow you felt that you are starting to become selfish simply because you feel different because you thought I was having fun with my family and I totally forgot about you. But you were wrong. If only I could express in words the kind of feeling I have that night, you wouldn’t have to feel that way. I am always thinking about you. I may not tell you so often but I really do. I always wish that you were here, laughing with us, dining with us. I know someday all our hardships and sacrifices will come to an end. And we will finally be together. And you won’t have to feel that way ever again.
6. When I asked you what’s on your mind and you answered, “Had I known that there is someone like you who needs all the love I could give, I should have gone to your place in my younger years. If only I could turn back the time, I would have loved you and would have fought for you because I know in my heart that I am the one you truly deserve and you shouldn’t have felt all the things that had hurt you in the past.”
I was surprised with what I heard. I was so touched my eyes teared up in an instant. I couldn’t believe that you were thinking about us that way. But maybe God didn’t allow us to meet in our younger years because we need to go through what we have gone through in order to become who we are today – enriched with life experiences – and that is something that makes our relationship even stronger. I believe that God prepared us for so long so that our foundation don’t just crumble away.
7. You’re very good at that – hiding what you really feel just so I won’t feel bad in any way. I just wish sometimes that you could be more honest with me and tell me what you truly feel. You don’t have to worry about me being frustrated or getting mad or something. You’ve got to tell me everything. Don’t be scared that I might leave you. I will never leave you for your honesty. Always remember that.
8. I love it when you talk about a lot of things. I cannot believe at times how bubbly you can get. We can stay up all night just talking about how our day was and what we are going to do the next day. But what I enjoy the most is when we talk about food. You just don’t want to admit it but I know you’re a good cook just by your criticism about the food you taste. I can’t wait to cook for you and be my critic. 🙂
9. You always tell me it’s in personality that you are attracted the most. And I am glad to hear that from you. But somehow, as a woman, there is still a part of me that wishes you were attracted to me physically. And after few months of talking over the phone, it was only last night that I felt you really are attracted to me physically too. And I’m so happy about it because even if we haven’t seen each other in person yet, I know that the physical connection is also there.
10. I just want you to know that I appreciate every little thing that you do for me. You know when I’m starting to overthink and you simply say, “here we go again”. And in an instant, you can make me stop over analyzing things. You know how to calm me when I get anxious. You know how to make me laugh when I get sad. You know how to cheer me up when I’m down. You know how to listen to me when I just can’t help but whine about all things. And you simply just know when I need a hug, or when I need a kiss, or when I just want you to hold my hand, or when I want you to just sit beside me…
11. I’ve been feeling empty for the longest time and you were the one who made me whole again. I don’t know how you did it but there was something in you that made me feel like you really are the right one for me. It’s as if you were made perfect just for me. And you believe that – that you are heaven sent. And I hope I was made for you too. I want you to feel that I am the right one for you too – that we are made for each other and that whatever we do, we will end up in each other’s arms because God won’t allow anything to break us apart.
12. They say that when it rains, it pours. And I believe that. That is exactly what is happening to me right now. I may have endured much pain for too long but it was worth it. You know why? Because this time, I was blessed by a lot of things. Do you know that time when I told you that you are my lucky charm? You really are.
You know how passionate I am with my writing. And I’m so proud to let you know that this blog is doing pretty well. And that is because of you my love. I am glad that you support me all the way and I thank you for being my number 1 fan.
I am grateful that you can accept me for who I am but what I’m thankful the most is that you are able to bring out the best in me. I am at the best version of myself because of you and I hope that I can bring out the best in you too.
13. I’m so lucky to be loved by someone so understanding as you. You always put yourself in my shoes and I’m amazed by how deep your understanding is. I still can’t believe I found someone like you.
You know when to make me laugh. You know if I’m angry and you just stop talking. It calms when you do that. It calms me when you talk to me in a nice way even when I’m screaming on top of my lungs. You know how to listen when i start to cry. You know how to wipe away my fears when I start to get anxious. You even know when I’m over analyzing and you simply can stop me from doing that.
14. All these years, I felt I am a loser, a failure. I felt being left out in my career life and in my family life. But now that I met you, I feel so blessed and lucky and proud. I must have done something right to deserve you.
Or maybe God knows I have endured too long. God knows about the pain I have gone through. And now God made a way to stop all this. I know it’s time for me to be happy so he gave me you.
15. I always say that I’m okay to live a single life rather than be in a toxic relationship. I was alone for a couple of years and I can say I’m fine being single. But that is until I met you.
16. When you say I’m beautiful, you always make me feel I really am.
I still remember the first time you said I am beautiful. We went to a salon together and got a new haircut. You were staring at me and you were smiling. I don’t get that a lot. I don’t often see people who will have the guts to stare at me with admiration.
As we enter a fast food chain, you placed your hand on my shoulder and moved closer to me and whispered, “you are so beautiful”. I looked at you and yes, I felt it – the sincerity, the genuineness. And for the first time in my life, someone has made me feel I really am beautiful.
I need to feel it for myself though. I need to look at the mirror and say, I really am. Thank you for patiently waiting and for doing everything to support me so that one day, I can truly say to myself I really am beautiful 🙂
17. When I met you, my fear of falling in love again started to fade away. You have that thing of giving me serenity. I have fallen for you and all my reservations are gone. My past is not holding me back anymore. And I’m ready to commit myself again.
18. Have I told you that I prayed for you? I really did. I asked for a sign because God knows I couldn’t afford another heartbreak. And He listened to me. I know He did because even if I was telling myself that I’m fine being single, there is a part of me that wanted to meet someone.
I know that He listened to my prayers because you are exactly the one that I prayed for. You are a manifestation of God’s love for me. You are a living proof that God listens to me. And I love you more for that.
And I don’t want to waste this chance of loving you and be loved by someone like you just because I’ve been hurt before. I love you so much my love. And I will never forget this day that I have written these love messages for you. I will keep on reading them, again and again, to keep reminding me of this steadfast love triangle that we have with the Lord.