Christmas is here again, that time of year when we show those we love just how much we care. It’s not always about presents though. Sometimes, the greatest gift we can receive at Christmas is the love of those we care about most, times spent together and warm words shared.
Here is a list of Merry Christmas Card Messages so you can share the cheer of this special time of the year.
1. Though you’re far away from me this year I’d like to share the spirit, of Christmas cheer to you my dear, I hope you enjoy every minute. May your presents surprise and your hearts be warm and a very Merry Christmas to you all.
2. It’s Christmas again and a time to rejoice. May you smile all the while as you bask in the glow, of the Christmas tree lights and the presents on show. Though we may not be there to share the good times, Merry Christmas to you and to all a good time.
3. We may not be together for Christmas this year but you’ll sure be here in my heart and in Christmas spirit. We’ve had some great Christmases over the years and it won’t be the same with you, but I’ll be thinking of you. Merry Christmas!
4. I hope Santa answers your wishes this year and fills up your stocking with presents and cheer. Make merry, eat turkey and most of all have a very Merry Christmas this year!
5. It’s that time of year when the best present of all is being near those you treasure the most. To you, my friend at this most special of times, a Merry Christmas and a fun filled New Year.
6. You’ve been a great friend to me over the years and though there are many things I’d love to see under my Christmas tree, your friendship is the best present of all. Merry Christmas and I hope Santa brings you something nice this year.
7. We’ve had some great times at this time of the year, nice presents and dinners and laughter to boot. What makes a great Christmas for me every time is to be here with you as a family, to cherish, to share and to dine. Merry Christmas!
8. Merry Christmas mom/dad/mom and dad. We’ve had many together and shared some great times but the best present for me isn’t the one under the tree, it’s the people/person I love the most in this world, and that’s you!
9. For some Christmas time is about the presents, for others it might be about the wine and sometimes it’s even about the turkey…but for me at this time when my family is near, it’s about those I cherish and hold most dear. Merry Christmas to you mom/dad/mom and dad.
10. Merry Christmas to you on this wonderful day. I just wanted to take the time to write this card to you and say, what a wonderful grandma/granddad/grandma and granddad you’ve been and I hope that this Christmas, your wishes and your dreams are granted.
11. To my grandparents dear, at this special time of year. From past until present as each Christmas draws near, I think of you fondly and remember the times that we shared, us together again, one big family. Merry Christmas and a magical New year to you!
12. Santa draws near, delivering his presents, goodwill and much cheer and his delightful, jovial presence. I’m hoping this year that he drops off something special, to you my dear grandma/granddad/grandparents. May your Christmas be a great one!
13. You’ve put up with me till this point, I hope you’ll understand, that Christmas time reminds me dear of who I treasure most. You’re on my Christmas wish list so, don’t let my stocking lay, half empty or with nothing in. Merry Christmas to you on this special day.
14. Merry Christmas my wife, my treasure, my flame. We’ve made it this far and it’s Christmas again. Though I know I’ve been good and deserve something nice, there’s only one present for me…and that’s you.
15. Christmas comes round once a year, a time for family and a time to hold dear. With you at my side I don’t need any presents, just to be with you my dear and to bask in your presence. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
16. My husband, this Christmas I’m grateful for you. Since we met there’s been nothing better than being with you. Now, here we are with that Christmas spirit, the light and the tree and the wine and the spirits. But all of that, is nothing without you to share it with me, my husband, my love…you.
17. It’s Christmas I know and a time when we show, our love for our parents, our families and loved ones. But this year I’m with you and I don’t need a present, just to be by your side is my idea of Christmas heaven.
18. When this time comes around and there’s love in the air, you’re the best Christmas present I could get, this I swear. Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year, each day spent with you is a Christmas beyond compare.
19. Merry Christmas my love. May this Christmas bring to you the joy and the smiles that you’ve given me in abundance. You’re my present waiting under the tree, my stocking filled and overflowing. You’re all I want this Christmas time for now and forever, our love will shine.
20. Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year. When we got together, I didn’t know how, I’d found someone special like you, I was proud. But then it was Christmas with the lights and the trees and I knew it was Santa who had brought you to me…a Christmas gift come early.
Merry Christmas to one and all and to your family at this wonderful time. As we celebrate the birth of our savior, may we find in our hearts to forgive those who have hurt us, change our wicked ways, put Jesus in the center of our lives and start a new, meaningful Christian life.